PwC's Skills for Australia is undertaking a review of the following qualifications and seeking industry input to ensure training package changes help to build the right skills to match job needs.
As part of our engagement with industry, they will be holding 90 minute focus groups via teleconference to explore the proposed updates to the AUR and AUM training packages.
Focus Group 3 - Manufacturing: 22nd February 2018, 2pm - 3.30pm (AEST)
- Project 1x: Automotive Manufacturing Review (AUM10113, AUM40113, AUM50113)
- Project 1n: Review of Certificate II in Automotive Manufacturing Production - Bus, Truck and Trailer (AUM20213)
Focus Group 4 - Vocational Preparation and Servicing: 23rd February 2018, 2pm - 3:30pm (AEST)
- Project 1g: Review of Vocational Preparation Qualifications
- Project 1h: Review of Automotive Servicing Qualification (AUR20516)
Focus Group 5 - Heavy Vehicles: 26th February 2018, 2pm - 3.30pm (AEST)
- Project 1m: Review of Mechanical Heavy Technology Training (AUR30416, AUR31116, AUR31216, AUR32616)
- Project 2n: NEW Heavy Vehicle Electric Drive Systems (AUR30416, AUR 31216)
- Project 2o: NEW CNG and LPG fuel systems (AUR30416, AUR31216)
- Project 2s: NEW Heavy Vehicle content on: braking/charging systems, guidance/telematics systems and automatic tyre inflation
Focus Group 6 - Advanced Qualifications: 27th February 2018, 2pm -3:30pm (AEST)
- Project 1i: Review of Advanced Qualifications (AUR40216, AUR40816, AUR50216)
- Project 1r: Review of Automotive Management Qualifications (AUR40116, AUR50116)
Please click here or the button below to register for the upcoming Focus Groups.
Alternatively, if these times are not feasible, PwC are still keen to have a discussion with you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
They are looking to gather as much industry feedback as possible, so please share this information with your networks.